Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

7.06.2005

May 31, 2005 – The BS with the PS.

I met with my first plastic surgeon today for a consultation. Needless to say I was very disappointed in what he had to say and in general did not like the guy. He was old, smelly, and shaky. He told me that I wasn’t giving him sufficient reasons for him to even consider doing the type of procedure that I wanted, which made no sense to me. As long as I am a candidate, and you are capable of performing the surgery, what difference does it make why I want the procedure? Plastic surgery is an elective procure anyway, it is something I have done to make me happy, not him. So I left there and am in search of others who accept insurance as a form of payment. As I am finding out, most only accept cash or credit. It is very frustrating!

No comments: