Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

7.04.2005

January 5, 2005 - Home from the Holidays

We just got home the night before last after spending 2 weeks in Vegas for Christmas, it's good to be back, although I can't say I missed the snow! Yesterday was my Daughter Natalie's 5th birthday, and today is my friend Sonia's birthday. Today is my 14 week doctor appointment, I am so excited because I am now officially in my 2nd trimester. My husband and daughter sit in the waiting room while I see the doctor. My doctor can't hear the heartbeat, which didn't surprise me. I thought the baby was just being stubborn. She decided to do an ultrasound and found out there was something wrong with the heartbeat, it was weak, not beating as fast as it should. The doctor ordered an additional ultrasound and sent me to the hospital for it.

No comments: