Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

7.06.2005

May 11, 2005 - Third down

Here I am, my third chemo, I'm almost done, YAY! Bad thing is that it’s starting to wear on me now. Food doesn’t really taste good anymore. I still want it, but everything burns my mouth, and nothing tastes good. I’m tired all the time, and I really mean ALL the time, problem is I can't seem to sleep much at night. I have such a hard time getting out of bed. I have a hard time sleeping and concentrating. The sides of my head are bald, but the majority of my hair is still there. A few days before my appointment I broke out with what I though was acne (which is normal when I get stressed), but instead ended up being a viral rash I guess. The nurses are the ones who told me when I was there, the doctor had to give me antibiotics for it. There are other side effects too, but I won’t get that personal….let's just say, we don't know each other that well for me to be telling you intimate details of that nature.

No comments: