Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

7.06.2005

June 2, 2005 - Endless disability forms

I finally finished signing & filling out the rest of my forms for the Social Security Office, I took my original birth certificate, W-2, marriage certificate, and other miscellaneous documents down to the local office, so that they could get the process moving along. It could take up to 6 months for them to make a decision. Cross your fingers. In the meantime, I am contemplating suing the general surgeon, I’ve just heard from too many doctors that a radical mastectomy was totally unnecessary, and I feel like I have been mauled – robbed of a breast. And now that I am battling to find a plastic surgeon to do reconstruction who will accept insurance, I am infuriated by the fact that I lost a breast and am having such a hassle just to get it back.

No comments: