Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

7.14.2005

July 14, 2005 – By George, I think I’ve got it!

I guess it was sometime Tuesday that I noticed that I had this huge unexplainable rise in my number of views on my hit counter. I had no idea how in just a few short hours my page had been viewed by about 90 viewers, and only one of them was a repeat. How was this possible? How had little ‘ol me been found? Sure, my friends and family knew, but even still that’s not enough to generate 90 viewers in a couple hours. So it got me thinking. I started running searches, but even I couldn’t find myself and I knew where to look…but then again, I am blonde, or at least was until I lost my hair. So where’s everyone coming from? Yeah, my blog address is attached to my signature line, but still, I don’t even know 90 people! Then it hit me this morning. I logged on to check my mail before my lymphedema therapy, and to check Cynthia’s blog. Her blog is literally my FAVORITE blog to read and is listed on the side under links, hers is titled “I am a coconut”. That’s when it hit me. Cynthia had added my link to her blog under as “When I grow up I want to be….”
Anyone that scraps and post on Creating Keepsakes Message Board has seen Cynthia (RNJetta) and has most likely been to her site and read it. She generates hundred of viewers a day. Everyone loves to read her antics, and look at her pages! I myself read it almost daily for so many reasons:
I can relate to most of what she has gone through or will be going through because I’ve been there done that. She can express herself freely and creatively. She has so much talent and style (she’s even been published – numerous times!) She is my daily dose of humor and her stories often bring a smile to my face, and that is something I often need when it seems that everyday is practically an uphill battle.

So thank you Cynthia, for not only making me laugh out loud, but for saying that you want to be like me when you grow up, because, I want to be like you! *Ü*

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Aimee! Ain't you just the sweetest! You make me smile and you are my hero!

Angi said...

Cynthia I know last night I mis-spelled your name, but geesh, you're not even in the ballpark! But it's okay caue you alreadu sent me an email and said the same thing, so it's all good = )

Cynthia said...

Oh, duh! I'm so embarassed! *Ü*

Love,
Carol

Angi said...

OK now you're calling yourself Carol, you do have chemo brain, or are you a blonde Philippino (and NO I cannot spell that so don't yell at me if it's wrong I don't mean to offend, I am hooked on phonics or ebonics or some crap like that...my other problems stem from my hands being too big for my little keyboard on this laptop and I cannot type!) So now we both have new names, I'm Angi/Aimee and you're Cynthia/Carol....and here I thought only cancer patients got the good drugs, you RN's are raiding the stash too! Like I said, it's all good, I have even learned to respond to hey bitch LOL. You just make me laugh and laugh. That's why I love ya. *Ü*