Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

7.06.2005

I survived and you can too!

I’m still having quite a bit of pain. Other than the pain and soreness, I think I am doing rather well. I am trying my hardest to keep my strength and spirits up. I knew I could beat this, AND I DID, so I did not let it get me down. I wanted to be a survivor, and I AM A SURVIVOR! One day I hope to bring strength to others in their time of need. Once this ordeal is over, I will be putting this journal together in a scrapbook with graphic pictures taken through out every step of the way, and I hope through that I can make a difference, so people will know what to expect. Early detection is the key to saving lives. Remember, doctors may have fancy degrees, but you should know your body, it is yours, you have been living with it your whole life. Listen to it, learn it, know when something is wrong – and don’t be afraid to get a second opinion. Promote awareness; together we can make a difference!

No comments: