Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

7.15.2005

July 15, 2005 – Once again, I’m the younger one!

Today is a very special day. Today is my honey’s birthday. Not just any birthday, but the one that once again makes him older than me. Neener, neener, neener, I’m younger than you! That’s right folks, today’s his 32nd birthday, and while some day’s I may feel 61, I am only 31, 31 all the way up till January 26th. So we still have nearly 6 months to go before we are once again the same ‘ol age. But while I am enjoying the fact that he is older than I (even if only by 6 months), I am not enjoying the fact, that we are separated by nearly 500 miles on his birthday. And I’m sure he will agree with me THAT SUCKS! But know this honey, there’s no amount of anything, (miles home, or mountains to cross) that is greater than my love for you.
Happy Birthday Ruben. I love you with all of my heart.

No comments: