Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

7.31.2005

July 28, 2005 – A worried Ruben rushes to my aid.

Ruben’s flight came in this morning just in time for my last lymphedema therapy session. I’m glad he finally made it for one of them, since I will after all be relying on him to help me with massaging my arm. Afterwards we went and picked up a surprised Natalie who didn’t know her Daddy was coming to town and had dinner with gramma and grampa. While there, my oncologist called Ruben and explained to him his worries. He didn’t know Ruben had hopped on the first plane and came to town to care for me. This is when we learned that he’s afraid there might be a tumor in my head. Even though he used the word highly unlikely, it did little to make either of us feel any better.

No comments: