Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

7.06.2005

June 16, 2005 - Somedays I think I am being picked on!

Today like most days started out just fine and quickly turned to shit. I had my afternoon appointment to have my Dexa Scan done, and all went well with that. Afterwards I got gas, and my oil changed, and that’s when I noticed that I had a huge screw in my tire. So I drove around for a while searching for a place that could fix it, and it luckily turned out to be nothing – this time. I stopped and picked up my film from Wal-Mart, and they screwed up 5 rolls of it, so I only had to pay for 1 (only cause I bitched a fit!). I get home to put I of the picture discs in my new laptop, and this is where it all went downhill. All I hear is this clicking sound. The drive wasn’t reading the disc. Naturally, I thought they screwed up the disc and didn’t put pictures on it, so I put a movie in. Still only clicking. My laptop is only 2 months old, now I have to send it in and be without it for 2 or 3 weeks, but what’s worse is that I have to find a way to save all my files and take out my memory stick. I don’t dare try to remove the memory stick, and I have no-one here to do it. It says on the manufacturer’s web page not to send it in with any upgrades because you might not get them back. That’s just freaken lovely. And if that weren’t enough, my mom called in the middle of my crisis to tell me that her friend Barbara found out today that she has cervical cancer. I am so freaken tired of hearing the word cancer. I just wish it would go away. Now I have to figure out how I’m going to save this and live without a computer till it’s fixed!

No comments: