Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

7.10.2005

July 8, 2005 – Some Natalie and Me time.

Today I FINALLY got one of my compression sleeves. There was some error, which seems always happens when it comes to me, so my original order never went through. They ordered me one through another vender, while they wait for the other to be custom made and sent from Germany later this month. I took Natalie with me because this was going to be a quick in and out, then afterwards we were going to continue school shopping at the outlet mall so I could hit Big Dogs. While there we rode the Carousel Horse and had ice cream cones. This made her happy. We also began our quest for red cowgirl boots. If you don’t know the story, it goes a little something like this: Sometime last week or the week before I had been watching MTV. I know, I’m a bad influence. But I like to watch shows like Pimp my Ride, Cribs, Laguna Beach. Anyway, I was watching Making the Video, and Natalie came in, and while I shouldn’t have let her watch it, I did. I know, bad parent, you can slap my hand later. This particular episode was of Jessica Simpson making “These Boots are Made for Walkin’”. Like I said bad parent. As soon as she saw those red boots she started screaming and yelling. She’s been asking for cowgirl boots now for months, I just didn’t think she was serious. Next thing I know here she is dancing around, swiveling her hips, shaking her butt, and singing right along to Jessica. While we didn’t find any red boots this trip, we did have fun just us girls.
On a side note, that rash I had a while back on my face, it came back again. Had to call the doctor and pick up more antibiotics today. Only thing in common that I can think of is being out in the sun and the chemo meds. It started the same way, looked like acne, felt like acne, but wouldn’t go away, spread like a rash, burned like hell & itched. All I know is I am staying out of the sun from now on!

No comments: