Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

9.05.2007

A Word About Phones.

I think I might have to buy a new phone today, which SUCKS! I'm sure that since I am half way into my contract, they will make me pay full price rather than letting me renew it for another 2 years. I'm pissed cause I actually like my phone, but last night for no reason it just shut off twice. Ruben thought it may be the battery, but he swapped mine with his and sure enough I woke up this morning to find it off again. What really sucks about this is that I do not have a home phone. We keep talking about maybe we should get one, but we both hate the thought of another bill for something we'll hardly use - of course it would come in handy in a case like this. We'll see what happens after the doctor. If it shuts down again, I'm gonna have to find somewhere to get a new one. ARGGHHHHHH!

No comments: