Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

9.24.2007

My Must See TV List

Much like Cynthia, I too have not one, but two HD DVR's - mine courtesy of Cox - and I have worked feverishly this weekend to try and get them programmed. I am without a doubt, a TV addict, and my series line-up will prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt:

Monday:
K-Ville (a new show on Fox about my new hometown)
Chuck (will see if this is worth keeping)
Heroes (this will be our first season watching)
Journeyman
Weeds
Californication

Tuesday:
House
Law & Order SVU
Reaper

Wednesday:
Pushing Daisies
Private Practice (not sure about this one. I'm a die-hard Grey's fan, and I'm Team Meredith!)
Dirty Sexy Money
America's Next Top Model
Gossip Girl
Possibly may add on Life & Bionic Woman if the premiers are good

Thursday:
Grey's Anatomy (YEAH!)
Big Shots
CSI (original Las Vegas version)
My Name is Earl
ER

Friday:
Las Vegas (not sure if I will still be a fan w/o James Caan)

See now why we have 2 DVR's! I also think we might pick up Dexter & Brotherhood on SHO since our HBO shows (Big Love & Entourage) are on hiatus. I should also mention that Ruben only watches maybe 1/4 of these shows - especially since he works 60 hours a week, and Sunday is dedicated to the Football God.

What's on your must see list?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunday:
Dexter
Desperate Housewives

Monday:
Californication
Tell me you Love Me
Chuck
Heroes
Journeyman

Tuesday:
Bones
House

Wednesday:
Lost
Private Practice
Pushing Daisies

Thursday:
Ugly Betty
Gray's Anatomy

watched Burn Notice til it ended for the summer.