Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

9.04.2007

I'm almost ashamed to admit I'm watching Larry King Live!

Ok, so you got me. I would never be the one to really watch Larry King Live, but TMZ posted earlier that Larry Birkhead would be on to dispute the garbage printed in Rita Cosby's new book - Blonde Ambition The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith's Death. Even though I essentially believe this book is total crap, I still can't wait to read it. This book contains allegations that Larry and Howard K. Stern were gay lovers and that Anna Nicole had proof of it in the form of a video that she would watch repeatedly. I just don't buy that, even though I probably will buy the book (at a used book store). Why is it that anytime a guy is well groomed, has stylish hair, or dresses nicely, people accuse him of being gay? What's wrong with a man wanting to look nice? I mean really, what is wrong with being Metrosexual, as they call it? Davis Beckham is metro - he's got great hair, plucked brows, etc. yet he's never accused of being gay. C'mon people, Larry was a celebrity photography, he had to look good for his job. What was he supposed to show up to shoots looking like shit? I'm sorry, but I'm totally Team Larry on this. I hope he sues the shit out of Rita Cosby!

No comments: