Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

9.25.2007

Halloween Pails!

I purchased these pails and kits from Michael's after lunch on Saturday. Natalie was so excited, that she didn't even wait for me to get out of bed before doing them on Sunday - of course she got out of bed and began shortly after I had just gotten to bed! She had such fun putting these together! The closer it gets to October, the more excited we all get about Halloween! It's going to be so much fun! We haven't decided yet what we will all be - but we hope to find something soon. This weekend we'll probably decorate the house after we buy all the supplies we need. I sooo cannot wait!

Also, totally unrelated to the above - I have finally reached 300. Posts that is. Can you believe it? Wow, it only took just over 2 yrs!

No comments: