Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

9.25.2007

Family Fun

Ruben picked this up Saturday at Best Buy while I was shopping inside Michael's. Every place else he had been was sold out. This has now become Natalie's favorite game to play on the Wii - one of her many favorites (she has lots, and they vary daily!) But not only has it become one of her favorites, it's become a family favorite. I haven't gotten to play much on it as some games require a lot of arm movement to play, and I just cannot do anything to jeopardize hurting my arm or chest muscles right now. But from what I have seen from watching Ruben, Danny & Natalie play, is that it's as much fun as Mario Party 8 - and that when played, it can produce a pretty vigorous work-out! I can't wait till I am cleared so that I can participate too!

No comments: