Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

8.06.2008

What Now?

Today is the first day in like forever that my 3 o'clock time slot has been open. I'm not quite sure what to do to fill the void. Tomorrow I have a doctors appt. with Dr. R, then Friday & Saturday I have A/C people coming out to give estimates. Next week we meet Natalie's new teacher, then school starts on the 13th. Ruben's cousin is coming out from LA to visit next week, and I have sporadic doctors appts. through the 19th - but basically most days I am free....at least until I start chemo, which should be likely around the end of the month. With all this free time I'm not exactly sure what to do with myself - though I have a laundry list of items I should be doing. Such as organize my scrap studio once and for all - but I'm sure we'll be spending plenty of time this weekend cleaning up before Ruben's cousin comes. I have a HUGE pile of clothing to donate, which once gone will certainly clear some space!
But I think for today I will treat myself, as I just "graduated" from radiation. I wanted to get a frozen Margarita, but I knew it would blow all my efforts I've made thus far to change the way we eat and drink. So given that, even cake was out. So I think since I am sticking to a sensible eating plan, I'll instead enjoy myself by playing some guitar hero.

No comments: