Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

8.16.2008

Fishy Fishies

Yesterday after Mardi Gras World -we hit the Riverwalk and ate and
shopped. Then we went to the Aquarium. It was raining out so it was
nice and dry and cool inside.
Natalie and I pet stringrays and a baby shark. They had a lot to see
and do there - and not just ocean stuff but aquatic life from the
Mississippi as well as the Louisiana area. We all enjoyed it and I
have TONS of pix to upload to Flickr......if I ever get time.
Tonight Ruben has tix for a pre-season Saints game against the Houston
Texans. I'll be staying home while they go to the game. We only have 4
seats so I offered to stay at home so he can take his cousin who
leaves tomorrow. Besides. We're hoping/planning/trying to get 3 seats
for the game against Oakland Raiders in October. We need to find and
buy them soon before they become overly inflated. On the ticket
exchange, where you buy seats from season ticket holders - 3 tickets
are about $350 at the moment. I'm just waiting on my check so we can
buy them. Hopefully the price won't change before then - otherwise
he'll be going alone.

No comments: