Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

2.21.2008

Slowly Re-Leaning Digi-Scrap

Tried my hand at Digi-Scrapping today. Wasn't as easy as I pictured it. Guess it would help if I knew ANY of my Photoshop Programs better. After all I do have PSE 4.0, 5.0, & 6.0. Adobe Photoshop 7.0 (Professional version) and CS2. I know bits and pieces of each program, but each are different. I can't wait till March when my Photoshop class begins. I'm taking PSE 5.0, which kind of upset me cause why am I not being taught the newest version? And why PSE instead of CS2 (or 3)? I mean really, since I feel this overwhelming need and desrie to have the newest and best technology (thanks to my hubby!), it will only be a matter of time till I add CS3 to my library. In any case I REALLY hope that the class is worth it and I learn a lot, cause right now things just really weren't working the way I would like! And the stupid cheap ass Digi-Scrap program I bought on my birthday is just stupid! It did not recognize ANY of the Digi-Scrap freebies I downloaded from 2Peas. What a waste of $! My sister wants copies of what I have that she doesn't, but that one's not even worth the disc it would be burned on.

Anyway, here is my creation. I know, very amateur. Hopefully soon I will be dazzling you!

No comments: