Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

2.08.2008

Can't say that I'm impressed with Lipstick......

I caught the season premiere for Lipstick Jungle last night and I have to say that coming from Candace Bushnell, the woman who wrote Sex & the City, Lipstick Jungle just seems like a cheap imitation of the original. The only part I found to be interesting was the lady who was cheating on her husband, because the guy was half her age and hot as hell. Other than that, I found that both the men and the women were average. Not that the poeple in SATC were all beautiful, but for supposedly "high-powered" women, they didn't look it. And the biggest knock-off of all was Andrew McCarthy playing a billionaire. So Mr. Big. Uh. If the next episode doesn't greatly improve, I will be dropping it from my DVR schedule. Besides, Casmere Mafia is so far successfully filling the void left by SATC when they went off the air in 2003.
Below is a preview of last night's premiere. Watch for yourself and let me know what you think, especially if you did catch the episode last night.


No comments: