Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

7.24.2008

I may be sick, but I'm a good wife =)

I haven't been feeling well the last few days - in fact I humiliated myself to many drivers along Clearview as I was pulled over at a Shell Station puking my guts out after radiation on Tuesday. Since then I haven't been feeling well. Very exhausted and worn out, but no longer puking. After tomorrow I will only have 3 WEEKS left till I am done with radiation - YAY!!!! So far other than feeling exhausted, treatment is going well. I have no badly burned areas or intense pain.


Today after radiation I stopped by Barnes & Noble, got a few books for Natalie - but my main purpose for going there was to pick up August's issue of Playboy for Ruben so he could see the pictures of Susie Sprague-Feldman....Corey Feldman's hot 26 year old wife. Ruben now says she makes his list of 5. I will admit she has a body....perfectly round surgically enhanced breast - and a pierced vajayjay to top it off. He saw her once on an episode of The Two Corey's and wondered how Corey scored such a hot wife. When I heard that she was in August's issue, I knew I just had to get the magazine. He gave up his subscription years ago, and hell the price of one is damn near close the price of a yearly subscription! Ah well, I just wanted to treat him with a nice little surprise.

1 comment:

Seth Derek Aronson said...

Dear Angi,

Hello. My name is Seth. My soulmate Audrey passed away from breast cancer last year, she was 34 years old. In her memory, I’ve been analyzing a panoply of “alternative” cancer treatments, to determine their effectiveness. You can visit my “Beat Cancer” project here: http://ideablob.com/ideas/2684-Beat-Cancer

If you can find it in your heart to vote for my idea, I would sincerely appreciate it. Whoever gets the most votes by July 31 will win a $10,000 grant to advance their project. I am reaching out to bloggers in the hope that they can help me spread the word. Thank you.


Sincerely,
Seth Aronson



"One idea lights 1000 candles."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson