Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

1.19.2008

Can't sleep.......

Haven't much suffered from insomnia since the doc prescribed some good sleeping pills - not that Lunesta or Ambiem crap. The pills immediately put an end to a 3 year battle with extreme insomnia, and months later they are still working great......just not last night. I woke up around 3:30 and haven't been able to go back to bed. i'm thinking it might have something to do with the fact that it is pouring rain, but I'm not sure since I often knock out and sleep like a log on these things. Honestly I think it's because I'm wired, yet I've had no soda today. Hmm, weird. See I'm all kinda worked up about a movie we watched last night. OMFG, it was hilarious - and TOTALLY NSFW! If you haven't seen Good Luck Chuck, I would so recommend it - but don't watch it with the kiddies around as the unrated version I bought earlier this week has a whole lotta sex in it!!! You even get to see some very nice ass shots of Jessica Alba - I'm secure with my sexuality to give credit where credit is due. She's hot - and if you watch very carefully, you can even catch a glimpse of her nipple. This is a great couple's movie as the first half is filled with sex, so the men are interested, then the second half is the rom com (romantic comedy) part to satisfy the ladies. Like I said, great movie, great cast. I love the dude that plays Chuck's friend. He was in Balls of Fury, which is another NSFW funny as hell movie!
Here's the trailer for GLC & BoF, watch them for yourself and see........you'll love 'em!







Oh, I also gotta say that Melissa ROCKS!! I can't find these darling little $1 mailboxes Target has, and she's willing to be kind enough to look next time she's at Target to see if she can find me some. Check out her blog cause she has all kinds of awesome creations on it!

No comments: