Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

1.07.2008

50 Random Things.......

50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you! (...feel the love)

1. Do you like blue cheese?EWWW Gross
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?Can't say smoked?!?
3. Do you own a gun?Yup, I own a 9mm and Ruben owns an older .38 (I Think)
4. Your favorite song?Hmmm, whatever sounds best with my new sound system
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?Sheeeet. I see doctors so often, just worry about IV's
6. What do you think of hot dogs?Gross, and seriously sick once puked up - but we BBQ them every now and then
7. Favorite Christmas song?hate 'em all
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?Soda - hate coffee!
9. Can you do push ups?at least 10, but can't recall last time I did 1
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?My wedding ring set!
12. Favorite hobby?Scrapbooking
13. Secret weapon to get the same sex?come here seems to work just fine.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?I don't think so
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself?not open/trusting
16. Do you like celery?YES
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I'm tired, but the treadmill calls, and the dog stinks and needs to be groomed.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday,Nuttin. Friday was Nat's b-day and we shopped, and Saturday was her party and I paid.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?Vitamin Water, Vanilla Coke, Gatorade or Hawaiian Punch
20. Current worry right now?want my boobs and I want them now!
21. Current hate right now?some people that are super annoying and trying to start crap a decade later!
22. Favorite place to be?on vacation, or in my warm bed JUST NOT IN SURGERY!
23. How did you bring in the New Year?home with the family
24. Where would you like to go?Fiji, Bahamas, Tahiti - of course I want my boobs first!
25. Name three people who will complete this?hell if I know or care
26. Do you own slippers?Just bought a pair
27. What shirt are you wearing?Ruben's black Made in the USA shirt - he's outta town, so I keep the 9 close
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?clean, high thread count, and fits the xtra deep mattress is all that matters....oh and if they match too!
29. Can you whistle?Yes
30. Favorite Color?Black or Blue
31. Would you be a pirate?Depends on what I'd have to do and how much it paid.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?none.
33. Favorite girls name?Natalie, the one I chose when I had my girl
34. Favorite boy's name?Hmm, never faced with having a boy (that I know of) so it's hard to say.
35. What's in your pocket right now?nada, got my jammies on!
36. Last thing that made you laugh?my goofy ass child
37. Best bed sheets as a child?I cant friggin remember that.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?when I was 5 I sliced my finger to the bone
39. Do you love where you live?I so love it - hate the rain and humidity, but love the area, neighbors, everything
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?6 (3 are HD)
41. Who is your loudest friend?Lisa's the loudest. LOL!
42. How many dogs do you have?1
43. Does someone have a crush on you?Uh, my hubby
45. What is your favorite book?Mary Higgins Clark or whatever Natalie reads to me
46. What is your favorite candy? toffee
47. What is your favorite Sports Team?I dont have any
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?I'm getting cremated, so no matter to me!
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?sleeping....so glad these pills work and I'm no longer the insomniac I was for 3 yrs.!
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?Ok, gotta get Natalie going and ready for school.

No comments: