Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

6.18.2008

32 More to go

Here I am, day 3 of 35 daily radiation treatments for 7 weeks. Starting with day 1 I was exhausted after receiving my whole 5 minute treatment. Making matters worse is my right knee which I twisted about 3 weeks ago. After limping around in pain I decided it wasn't healing as fast as it should, and made an appointment to see an Orthopedic Surgeon on Friday prior to radiation as the doctor's office is near my treatment facility. I'm tired of limping around or being 34 and having to use a cane for assistance. My knee is swollen and is twice as big as my other, so something is definitely wrong!

Ruben has been taking me to my treatments all this week while he is off on vacation. I'm so thankful his mom is here to help, as I am so tired by time we get home. I often take a quick nap between dinner and bed.

Anyway, here's a picture of the radiation machine.
I posted others on Flickr for you to check out. Now I'm heading to bed before I pass out!

No comments: