Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

1.18.2009

My Addictions

Per Heather, I'm supposed to name 5 addictions....this should be easy. Oh and this list is in no particular order., either list!












1. Soda! Lots of it, though I do drink ice tea in the summer.


2. Anything on my computer.....Blogging, Facebook, Twitter, reading Hollywood gossip. It's always on even when I'm not in front of it!


3. Watching TV or Movies. We prefer to watch stuff in our own home rather than the theater - of course if you'd seen our "movie" room, then you'd understand. I have more shows set to record than my DVR can handle - and the TV is always on even if I'm not watching it. I think I like the background noise when I'm home alone.


4. Pajamas or lounge-y type of clothes. I'm built for comfort!


5. Perfume - I have at least a dozen different bottles on my dresser.


Five blogs that I think are fabulous:

1. Lora
2. Cynthia
3. Sonia
4. Cari
5. Deb

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

There are worse things to be addicted to. LOL I just bought some new perfume. It's the first time I'd bought any in years. I usually just do body spray.