Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

9.07.2008

I've been awarded with a Blog Award!!

Heather awarded me with a Blog Award. YAY!















Thank you Heather! You are so very sweet, and I'm very flattered! I originally met Heather on SB.Com - she's an amazing scrap artist, makes digi-goodies that you can check out on her blog - and she is also a teacher at a local scrap store near where I live. I'm very excited that I will be taking her BOM class later this month (pending Hurricane Ike) and meet her face to face! She's one of my scrap idols!


So now I get to pass it on.

Here are the rules:
(1) The winner can put the "I :heart: your blog" logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (if you can).
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.


So I am going to choose 7 people and here they are (in NO particular order!):
1. Deb
2. Lora


You girls rock! Pick up your award, and then follow the rules!

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Awww. You are too sweet! You are going to make me blush. LOL

LoraLoo said...

Thank you! I'll post on this tomorrow. :)