Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

9.13.2008

I'm a sick lil scrapper

Once again I'm having problems with my sinuses or I have a head cold. Started hurting yesterday and hasn't really stopped despite all the Tylenol and Advil. My damn teeth even hurt. I can feel that the congestion is about to give. Natalie is also sick. She's been throwing up all day again. Oh wonderful. At least she's been making it to the bathroom in time today, so that's a good thing.

Even though I am not feeling well, I have been pretty productive. I scrapped another mini album that I'm thinking about giving away. Originally I planned to keep them all, but I decided yesterday that I need to stop hoarding every little album I get. Sure I have tons of pictures to scrap, but I also have a few people that I need to do something nice for - and what better way to say thank you than with a handmade gift? It's not like I want to give them all away, but I should share at least some of the wealth.

I posted some pictures on Flickr, but I also put together this little mosaic of the main pages - so enjoy!

Now that I am done I'm contemplating starting another album or resting....hmmm.

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Your albums came out so cute! I hope you are now feeling better, and that everything is going good at your house!