Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

9.07.2008

Google "Needs" Meme

I saw this meme over at Lora's place, and I thought it was hilarious, so I'm doing it as well. All you have to do is a Google search, typing in your first name followed by the word "needs" and see what comes up. Like Lora, I'm doing ten:

Angi needs....more time (yes especially with Ike coming into the Gulf)
Angi needs.....your support (I do need lots of help and support)
Angi needs....to be comfortable (YES, comfort at bedtime is hard to achieve!)
Angi Needs.....an energy drink (I don't care much for the taste of most of them, but I could use a boost)
Angi needs......a lot of rest (how right they are - cleaning up all that debris was tiring!)
Angi needs.....to follow her heart and not worry what others have to say (always good advice and I think Natalie needs to follow it too - there has been too much kid drama!)
Angi needs.....to be on a diet (I'm trying, I'm trying - but it's hard when you have to trow all your food away and try to eat healthy when you're staying in a hotel!)
Angi needs......to stay healthy (um yeah, no more cancer please!)
Angi needs......an attitude adjustment and I need it now (guess I could use one, but I'm actually quite fond of my attitude - in fact I can think of many others who could use an attitude adjustment!)
Angi need.....all the motivation I can get (so much to do, so little time - and no energy to do any of it!)

No comments: