Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

3.04.2008

Vacation's over!

Well it seems that I've been lazy long enough. After my doctor's appointment today I really need to get my ass in gear and start cranking out some album pages. Our family visiting from California left Sunday morning - and once I get these drains & tubes removed there should be nothing holding me back! I got my brand new Purple Cows 2 in 1 cutter last week. I have yet to use it but it looks so cool! It has a guillotine on one side, and a regular paper trimmer on the other. It comes with 2 blades that swap out, and you can buy deco style blades also! The 2 cutters even breaks apart, so you can take the trimmer with you to crops and stuff. I desperately needed a new cutter and did not want to start working on the 3 albums for hubby's friend until I knew I could trim paper without the trimmer eating or ruining a section. I also have to start scrapping my sign-in and instruction pages for my DRS circle journal group. We are set to mail those at the end of the month. March is going to be a super busy month for me! My Photoshop class is coming up next week. It will be 2 hours every Monday night for 6 weeks. I really hope to walk away knowing how to actually use this program - and for more than just the healing brush! Then in April I will have 4 weeks of 2 hour scrap/stamp classes. I'm betting I could probably teach this class, but it's not about that. I just want to go and hopefully meet others my age who share the same passion as myself. It would be nice to share this nice, big studio I have. Sometimes cropping, or scrapping just isn't as fun by yourself. I miss my friends back in Las Vegas. As it is, it's hard enough finding time to email or phone them when they work and I don't and there is a 2 hour difference between us. I need to start saving a little money on the side, of my own, so that maybe I can pay for a girls weekend or something. Of course that savings may interfere with my desire to save and buy a new digital SLR camera. I haven't decided which one yet, but it appears none are cheap.

No comments: