Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

3.21.2008

So much to say I'm not sure where to start!!!

Sorry I haven't posted lately, but there has been so much going on lately with my personal life, so much drama - obviously!

But aside from all the stressful tests, and endless waiting - I DO have some really wonderful news that I can't wait to share with you!!!

Recently I received an invite offer to become an independent contractor for the website Trusera. If you're not familiar with it, PLEASE check it out. The best way that I can describe it is peer to peer information on all sorts of medical conditions, so you get information on REAL LIFE experiences. I'm not knocking doctors - a good doctor really is an expert in their chosen specialty. BUT, I have to say, honestly, that UNLESS YOU HAVE HAD A DISEASE YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW ALL YOU THINK YOU DO! You can read up on it, go to school for it, know how to treat it BUT you do not know what it is PERSONALLY like!

I honestly believe that you can learn a lot from others and their experiences. Besides, I don't know about you, but I would like to know if someone else is going through the same exact thing as myself. It's great to have a support network of people who have gone through, or are going through the same things as you are.

So PLEASE check out the site, check out My Trusera where I will be adding my story and posting journals for the next 3 months to help the database in their Breast Cancer Community grow. Right now I am even one of the Featured Members! I'm really hoping that this opportunity will somehow produce further opportunities for me to earn money blogging, or help me to get my story published so that it can help hundreds of thousands of women worldwide!

So please support me in my new venture and feel free to join the site and talk about illnesses that have impacted your life.

No comments: