Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

3.03.2008

The Tudors

Last night I caught an episode of Showtime's The Tudors. The new season is right around the corner, setting to premiere at the end of the month. After catching up on the 1st season On Demand, I am still quite lost, and am interested in seeing The Other Boleyn Girl . I've never been one for history, but I find this show to be intriguing. It's no doubt caused by the handsome leading man Jonathan Rhys Meyers. He's most definitely hot. I had no idea history was filled with so much sex! Or maybe it wasn't, maybe they added it to spice up the dulling moments of history! Who knows, but at least it makes it watchable.

Tomorrow I see my surgeon. It's been a week since my surgery, and I think it's time to have my drains removed. Maybe I'll get lucky and also get my staples removed while I'm there. Everything is looking pretty good, and I'm feeling a bit better. Either that, or these surgeries are seemingly getting easier. I look forward to starting my saline injections again, as I know I still have a long road ahead of me. But I have no idea when the incision sites will be well enough to go forward. For some reason he has asked Ruben to come, and I'm not sure what that means. It could be just because he intends to remove these items, or at least I hope that is all. I'm worried, but not quite ready to fear for the worst. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing!

No comments: