Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

8.14.2005

August 9, 2005 – For me, good and bad seem to always go hand in hand.

I got a call this afternoon before leaving for my doctor’s appointment that surprised me. It was Karen from Dr. Zamboni’s office calling to set a date for surgery. His first available appointment is October 6th, and we will need to stay in Vegas for at least 3 days afterwards. I don’t have all the details yet, but the important part is that it is scheduled. They will send me surgery information and paperwork for my pre-op labs to be done before coming down.
Before my appointment with my OB/GYN, I ran into the hospital and picked up my mammogram films to take with me today. I showed him my previous films, and this suspicious lump I have now. He didn’t say much as to his thoughts on what it is, just that he wants me to go get another mammogram and ultrasound done over at the hospital ASAP, but the soonest they can get me in is on the 17th. So for now I’ll just wait till then.
I took my films home so I can scan them and have my own copy for my scrapbook, how pathetic is that?

No comments: