Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

8.14.2005

August 4, 2005 – Follow me to the Moon.

Today I had my follow up appointment with that amazing, big, burly, pain management doctor, Dr. Moon – the one who snapped me like a twig. He did such a wonderful job with my back I thought I would make Ruben an appointment there also, since he has been having back pain for as long as I can remember. First he started off with some x-rays on Ruben’s back; next we each got the little heat/electric shock massage. Then I watched as Dr. Moon tossed Ruben around like a rag doll, cracking his neck and back, and giving him 6 shots of vitamins in his back. Afterwards, he cracked my back and neck, but he didn’t toss me around quite like he did that first time. He also skipped the shots this time, woohoo! Once complete, we discussed a plan for getting my prescriptions and for following up. He wants to see Ruben next month when he comes down for the Manager’s Forum, and he’d like to see me at least every 2-3 months.

No comments: