Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

8.27.2005

August 27, 2005 - Once again, I'm a Happy Scrapper!


Since returning home after 4 long months in Vegas undergoing treatment, I haven't done much of anything but take it easy and try to settle and ease back into a "normal" life. I've managed to do some dishes, cook a few meals, do some laundry, clean a little here and there. Hell, I even helped the hubby finish painting my scrapbook room. But it wasn't until last night that I finally did something that put me back on track to feeling a little more like my former self. I scrapped. Now it's been a long hard year, and I haven't done hardly any scrappin', so I have supplies and pictures piling up everywhere! But last night I caught that bug, and couldn't go to bed until I was satisfied with my creation. Just sitting down and creating one simple page, was an incredible feeling! I hope as school begins next week to actually be able to finish more layouts, and return to being the Scrap Addict that I am!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I'm so happy for you! It's hard getting back into the scrapping mood but I'm so glad you found your way again! :)