Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

6.25.2007

I'm SO Excited!

I know I keep going on and on about this, but it really has been a long ass time since I last scrapped (well, prior to this set!) I just finished and posted my 4th LO yesterday. I had gotten into it so much, that I had nearly forgotten the fact that we had a birthday party to go to. I looked up at 12:30 and said oh shit, the party is at 1:00. Luckily my daughter was already dressed, and waiting to go. Both my hubby and I had showered the night before, and since it was a pool party at our neighbors, it was pretty low key - so getting ready took no time at all. It was hard for me to walk away from a near finished page, but my daughter's friend turned 6 and she was so excited to go swimming and see him. We ended up having a pretty good time, and I finished my LO when we got home. We'll be returning there all this week, providing it doesn't rain, so she can take swimming lessons with a personal instructor. Don't you worry, I'll have that camera with me and I'll be taking lots of pictures just like I did yesterday. You can check out the new LO here. I've got 3 more to do before 7/7 - and after that, well, let's just hope that I finally get this room straightened out before my surgery and can at least scrap 1 LO a week while recovering!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,i love the story. its wonder full!!! hope u like the coment!!!