Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

6.18.2007

1 down 6 to go!

Well at least if I want to submit as many layouts as possible, per the contest rules. Now, I have not scrapped in quite some time - quite honestly, I don't think I have in at least a year, as I have not done anything since my mother's death. So I'm both excited and nervous. For a first layout I think I did pretty well, but I know that somewhere within me I can do better. And no, my room is not even half way near being unpacked or organized yet. Yesterday I just woke up and started tearing through stuff on a mission to find the perfect paper, photos, and supplies. Like I said, I'm not sure how well I did, but for being rusty, and the first go, I think I did good. Due to contest rules, I cannot post the layout anywhere else for the time being, but if you would like to see it - and more importantly sign up and vote; the layout can be seen here. Please let me know what you think. I need some feedback, as my mind is going in a million different directions and I was up or felt like I was up half the night thinking about scrap related things - layout, titles, colors. My mind was going nuts, and still is. And to make matters worse, I admit ably have too much stuff; too much paper, too many stickers, die cuts, sets, stamps - lots of duplicates. It's no wonder I can't make any sense out of this room! Look for a huge sale coming to eBay soon!

No comments: