Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

11.22.2007

Dinner almost done

We've taken our time preparing the remaining items for dinner today. I've got the last few items in the oven. I'm very thankful that we have a double oven. I love it and it's really helped speed up much of the process. We've snacked most of the morning on the Spiral Maple Glazed Ham I prepared last night. Ruben is outside frying the turkey now, which is nearly done. We've sampled much of the sides as they were being cooked. Ruben loves the stuffing. I'm amazed at how well everything is turning out, and quite proud of myself for pulling it all off. I've posted many pictures already at Flickr of everything as it was being prepared. I hope you enjoy our Thanksgiving pictures, as well as your own Thanksgiving!

No comments: