Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

11.30.2007

Another Lifted Item

Stole this , um, I mean lifted this from Lora's blog this morning. Did it because of one particular questions - Lora went the safe route, but I think there is more that can be said. Can you guess which question?

Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced? Once upon a time, I used to have my Eyebrow, Belly Button & Tongue done (all gone now) but I once considered a Nose piercing (not through your nose like a bull - but a small delicate piercing on the side), and a Labret piercing (which is the one between your lip and chin) - but I must say piercing the Lip, I just couldn't fathom it, because to me, if you have these rings around your lips how do you kiss passionately without getting hurt?

Does a kiss make you feel better? Sure, I guess. A kiss should make everything feel better - like boo-boos. But when it comes down to just having a crappy day, I think a hug works better.

Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor? Yes, I’m afraid I have. More than once.

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in? Before - I like hot warm, so I start it before to let the cold water out first.

What did you do today? Nothing much yet, just got Nat ready for school. Not really sure what I will do today. I cleaned most of the house yesterday.

Have you had more than three boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time? Hmmm, can't say that I have. I tried dating 2 guys at once a couple times - but it didn't work out.

Would you rather be in a relationship or play the field? I like all the things that go along with being in a good relationship.

What do you do when you first wake up? Trudge toward the bathroom - wash my face, use the bathroom - then trek downstairs for a soda (need caffeine!), come back up and assist Natalie with her hair. Then it's outside to wait for the school bus - and yes, I usually venture out there in my jammies, but then again, her bus picks her up right in front of out home.

What color is your shower curtain? It’s shades of beige/goldish yellow/eggplant/teal and has Kokopelli's on it - we have all the matching pieces (towels, dispensers, etc) as well as the bedroom comforter set.

Have you ever had stitches? Yeah, lots. I could tell you all where, but that may take awhile!.

How long ago did you hug someone? This morning when I said goodbye when Nat left for school.

Did you believe that boys/girls had cooties? Only some do. :)

Do you know how to use chopsticks? If they were the only utensils I was left with, I’d starve - or eat with my fingers.

Lyrics stuck in your head? "The whole damn world is just as obsessed with who's the best dressed and who's having sex. Who's got the money who gets the honeys. Who's kinda cute and who's just a mess and you still don't have the right look and you don't have the right friends. Nothing changes but the faces, names, and the trends. High school never ends. " - High School Never Ends by Bowling for Soup

Do you like Oilers or Flames? Neither?

What are you doing tomorrow? Probably finishing decorating the yard & trying to find a location to take our annual family picture for Christmas cards.

Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of? Like I can remember!

Have you ever given money to a homeless person? Nope.

Have you ever run over an animal? Nope (at least none that weren't already roadkill)! I even saved a little froggie that jumped to the street off an old over the road train track! I thought he was dead and was carrying him in my hands in the car when he suddenly woke up and scared the crap out of me when he jumped out of my hands!

What is your favorite cereal? Hardly eat cereal, but when I do I usually go for Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.

Have you ever had an Oreo with peanut butter? No and doubt if I ever would. Oreos are best as is - it's the cream that makes them so damn good in the first place!

Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongues pierced? First off, what's up saying straight guys, it's not like only gay men do it. Also as Lora said, who's to say what is right from wrong. But let me just say that the tongue rings heightens oral stimulation for BOTH men and women. So no, I find that there is nothing wrong with a straight man having his tongue pierced or even women for that matter.

Where's your favorite place to be? That's a hard one, I have lots of favorite places - my whole house is one. But from all the traveling I've done I'll have to say Hawaii and Disney World. The cruises were okay, but I've had better rooms, food, etc.

What's your favorite song? It’s impossible to name one favorite. But, I think my favorite artist (at least at the moment) is Nickelback.

Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire? Nope….why throw away a perfectly wearable pair of shoes?

Have you ever been skinny dipping? Yes, and Chunky Dunking too, as I've been both thin and fat!

Have you ever climbed up a water tower? Nope, but I have climbed up on old railroad trellises growing up in Illinois.

Do you dream in black and white? I have, but I don’t very often.

Do you talk in your sleep? Sometimes.

Do you snore when you sleep? Not really, I rarely do it. I'm more of a drooler.

Funniest thing you heard all day? Can't recall, but it was something my daughter said while getting dressed for school.

Have you ever gotten a mosquito bite on your face? Yes. I've also gotten them everywhere else. They thrive here in Louisiana. Damn little bastards!

What are you afraid of? Used to be of Cancer returning, but not anymore!

What does the 14th text message in your inbox say? Save up to 50% during our 3-day sale (mail from Circuit City)

What does the 10th text message in your outbox say? Re: Shower. Cant say anything more than that.

Do you like someone? No, I love someone! My hubby & daughter just to name a few.

Do they know you like them? Of course.

Can you recite the alphabet backwards? Nope, not drunk OR sober.

What's your middle name? Christine.

Need to get something off your chest? Chest, what chest, I have NO chest at the current time. Check back in a few months and I may finally have my new perfect, plastic boobs.

How do you feel about your life right now? There are still ups and downs, it all comes with the whole cancer/remission/reconstruction and menopause thing - BUT other than that, life is good!

No comments: