Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

10.10.2007

I won, I won!

Today I got a package in the mail. I thought that maybe one of the two scrapbook orders I made online had finally arrived. I ordered them on the 1st, and regardless of a shipping confirmation, I have yet to see either one. Instead I was surprised to find a shoe box. Inside there was a brand new pair of Ryka tennis shoes worth $80. I was shocked because I had not received notification of winning a pair, however my sister did. She enrolled in the give-a-way after the post I made about free shoes back in September.

According to Ryka's Give-a-Way Site, the contest is open till October 25th. Enter for yourself and hopefully you'll win a pair as well!

"You know how when you find some great new product you just can’t wait to share it with your friends? That’s how we feel about our new Fall footwear and apparel line-we think it’s pretty special and we really want you to try it!
So from September 5 to October 25 we are GIVING AWAY 50 pairs of shoes and 50 performance tees EVERY SINGLE DAY. Click below to register and then spread the word-we’ll enter your name in an extra time for every friend you tell who registers as well so get your e-address book ready!
And because we are committed to bringing fitness to ALL women, for every shoe we give to you, we’ll donate one to the
Women’s Sports Foundation to distribute to organizations across the country providing health and wellness programs for women.
Get a shoe, give a shoe-it’s Good For Your Sole!"


Here's the pair I won. Aren't they cute? New shoes for my new treadmill. The Gods must be sending me a message to get my ass up and start working out! LOL!












No comments: