Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

10.20.2007

I Miss Crops!!

I had a blast today at my Scrap Class. I made the most adorable mini albums, and had a day all to myself! The class began at 11 am and I didn't get home till close till 8 pm! Luckily it was a small class, which meant we spent equal amounts of time talking and scraping. Karen the instructor is going to let me know when she will be hosting the Disney album class again, otherwise she will put together a kit for me to purchase, since I just missed the add on class for it and I told her about my trip to WDW earlier this year. She has some of the cutest little albums.

To see what I made, please visit my Flickr page. The photos I previously posted here didn't quite do justice to the work I had done.

No comments: