Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

1.10.2007

Blog Challenge

1. I've come to realize that my life is... never going to be easy and I MUST take care of my health!
2. I am listening to... my daughter playing and traffic outside.
3. I talk... to my dog a lot, and have come to realize that all the phone calls from my mom that used to annoy me, I now miss terribly now that she is gone.
4. I love... my life despite all the recent trials and tribulations.
5. My best friends... know that I would DO ANYTHING for them.
6. Love is... putting up with me on a daily basis.
7. Somewhere, someone is thinking... I love and miss them.
8. I'll always ... be worried about cancer returning.
9. The last time I cried was because... I was being stuck repeatedly for an IV.
10. My cell phone... is always on.
11. Before I go to bed... I take my meds, go to the bathroom, and kiss my daughter goodnight.
12. Right now I am thinking about... how much I can't wait to move into our house.
13. Today I... was stranded at home with no Durango, as my hubby took his Ram to be serviced before the warranty ran out.
14. Tonight I will... counting one less day till I get to sleep in my old bed.
15. Tomorrow I will be... meeting an Electrician to have repairs made to our breaker box..

Thanks,
Cynthia, for coming up with this challenge!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hi. I was hoping to find an email address so that I could just email you...but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your blog. My wife isn't home right now, but as soon as she gets home, I'll give her your link. My wife is going to be 32 in a couple of months, but she was diagnosed with Stage IV breast cancer when she was 30. She wasn't supposed to make it this far, but she is in full remission. She also has a blog at http://www.fighting-breast-cancer.com

Would you like to link to one another? (I do the web stuff for her.)