Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

4.03.2008

Avon Supports Pink Ribbon - So Should You!

Got a catalog in my mailbox yesterday from one of the neighborhood ladies selling Avon. I've never been one for their stuff simply because I hate waiting to get it - it's the impatient side of' me! But several items caught my eye, and I was simply amazed at their extraordinary efforts to raise money in the fight against Breast Cancer. As they say, "Give today for a better tomorrow."




These cute pink flip-flops are just $10 and 100% of the net proceeds ($7.81) are donated to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.








This cute lil' flip-flop necklace has the message on back "We walk as one."
It's just $5 and 100% of the net proceeds ($3.38) are donated to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.






I just love this adorable lil charm bracelet and I'm going to order me one as I used to have a similar one that some friends of mine bought, but was lost in our move here. It's just $5 and 100% of the net proceeds ($4.00) will be donated to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.



It moves me to see sales like these where they give the net proceeds to charities. It makes me more inclined to buy them over a product that only gives 10%.


Don't you agree?


I'm NOT an Avon rep, and I know this isn't YOUR cause - but breast cancer is a cause for ALL WOMEN. It may not affect you, but someday it could be you mother, your sister, your friend, or even sadly your brother or husband (depending on genes!) We need to band together, raise money for awareness and to find a cure before it's too late!

No comments: