Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

3.19.2007

Preparing for another visit from the Tooth Fairy

After much procrastination, I finally got around to pulling Natalie's loose tooth this morning before she went to school. I put it off for a while because every time she would go to wiggle it, it would literally make me sick to my stomach. Yes, when I am sick, I am easily nauseated! So anyway, I went ahead and pulled it this morning because not only was it lose enough, but it had started going sideways into her other front top tooth, and a wide gap between her front tooth and her side tooth next to it had started to develop. I suspect this was happening because the tooth growing in was pushing it that way, but in any case I wanted to get the tooth out of there before she ended up with a permanent snaggletooth. As it is, Ruben's already concerned about her needing braces later in life, but I think the problem will work itself out. Of course there's no way of knowing for sure till it does, or till she's older - so we'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, here's a picture of that beautiful toothless smile, and some other pictures I promised from previous posts. I'll post more on Flick'r in the coming days so be sure to check that link as well. Enjoy!




































No comments: