Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

2.11.2007

Scrappin' Dreams

I finally managed to find my way over to a Joann's store to do pick up some scrapbooking supplies (like I need more HA!), but found much to my disappointment that this particular store had very little to offer the world of scrapbooking. This store seemed to specialize more in fabrics and sewing notions than anything else. However, I did find a few great bargains there. Anytime I find new supplies, I start getting that itch, the desire to crank out some pages - but with all of my things spread out in boxes all over the place and no real area set up to work at, all I can do is wait until the creative urge passes. In the meantime, I found the hedge clippers and started trimming up the bushes in front of the house. Ruben was definitely surprised to see all the work I had done when he got home. But it seems that bit of yard work not only made my arm sore and hand/wrist hurt, but it also used up all the energy I had in me. Yesterday Ruben started to bring the desk upstairs to set up the scrapbook room, but I just didn't have it in me o do anything. I found myself sleeping on and off most of the day and wondering why I am suffering so much from fatigue. I wish I could find something to give me the boost I need. There is still so much to be done around here, and I can't find the strength to do anything. I don't quite get it. How am I ever going to meet my goals of being published or getting on a design team if I can't even find the energy to unpack a few boxes? At least I did manage to get a few things out of the way, since I found and met with some of my new doctors. I saw the general surgeon last week, and he's getting the ball going on getting approval for another mastectomy. I'm waiting to hear back from him and the plastic surgeon once things are approved and we're ready to schedule my first surgery. I'm nervous, but anxious at the same time. I can't wait to close this chapter of my life and start the next.

No comments: