Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

7.20.2006

TODAY I CRIED

Today at 11:45am, my mother passed away from liver failure/liver chirrhosis. I beleive she was (approx.) 59, but I'm NOT certain, all I know is that I am 32 and I was in no way prepared to loose her just yet, but I thank God that her pain is gone and I know deep down she is in a better place.

~-~-I Love and Miss you Mom, and always will-~-~

R.I.P.
Linda June (Like) Britton

I hope Grandpa & Grandma Like greet you in Heaven with open arms!

You will be greatly missed and forever loved,

2 comments:

LoraLoo said...

Angi, I'm so sorry. I will keep you all in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Angi, I'm so sorry to hear this. Any age is too young to lose a parent. I'll pray for your continued strength in dealing with your sadness.