Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

4.19.2006

The urge to scrap

Never have I had the urge to scrap like that of money burning a hole in my pocket. I want to create something so bad, so freaken bad I swear I think it hurts! No wait, that pain and hurting feeling I'm having would be my toe, and right now it's pretty much the only thing keeping me from scrapping, and the reason it's hurting is because close to 4 years ago, I had an accident and injured myself and broke my toe. I know, I know, you're thinking what does 4 years ago have to do with today - well 4 years ago I stumbled and stubbed my right pinkie toe on a stair master and broke it. It never seemed to heal right and hurt for 6 months after and to this date I had a lump on the underside of my toe from where the bone did not heal correctly. Well this morning as I rushed to get Natalie ready for school, I tripped and stubbed my toe on Danny's (Ruben's little brother) dufflebag. I knew immediately that I broke it. It hurt bad, and I was cursing up a storm. My shoe wouldn't fit on my foot, it hurt like hell to walk or stand on, and just now when I looked at it, it was all blue and bruised. Aside from the toe, I can't scrap anyway. My scrap room is in a complete mess. I would have to clean off my desk just to make a mess again,and scrapping would certainly piss my hubby off as I'm supposed to be packing that room up so he can start custom building my new work area. I know, I know - I'm such a procrastinator! I've been talking about packing it up for weeks and haven't gotten anywhere. I definately need way more energy and time in the day - andmaybe a good kick in the ass to get me started!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie,
Tom here. I love your blogs. Sorry I never say anything but I love being able to read them.
Tom
PS I hope your favorite step-brother.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang!
Just stopping by to say hello. Hope you are doing well. Not much has changed here...go figure!

Anyway, take care and have a good week!