Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

4.24.2006

Hacked

Friday night I found out that my account at ScrapSubmit.com no longer exists, and neither do my layouts and such that were posted there. There was a message on the site that they have been recently hacked into and have lost a lot of memberships. As frustrating as this may be, I have decided that rather than re-register with them I am just going to re-direct everyone to 2Peas in a Bucket. I already have most LO's posted on their website, all I have to do is add whatever is missing, update my template on here to remove Scrap Submit's link, and add a link to 2Peas.

If you already know where to find the Gallery, just click on Peanut Search and enter the Username ScrapAddictNV - or you can follow the link below that will take you directly there!

ScrapAddictNV's Gallery on 2Peas.

No comments: