Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

11.11.2005

November 11, 2005 - Back from Vegas, but not better

Sorry I haven't posted sooner regarding my trip to the Plastic Surgeon, but I have been extremely exhausted and have been trying to rest. When I saw the doctor on Monday I wasn't bleeding much, so he decided not to put any stitches in it. Basically he just made sure it wasn't infected. However because the hematoma busted and caused the bleeding, I was unable to get my first injection. So once again, I have been thrown off schedule. At this rate I will not be able to have my second surgery until next year, which really sucks since I will have to pay my out-of-pocket expense all over again for the new year. He did say that I was doing the right thing by bandaging it up and covering it with gauze pads and surgical pads, and now I go back on the 21st for my injection. Thing is it has still been bleeding non-stop, but the good news is that the bruise/hematoma is going away. I think that it will continue to bleed until the hematoma is completely gone. The other night while sleeping I completely bled through my bandage and t-shirt, then when I woke up in the morning I had little red bumps all over my right side of my stomach. Not sure what they are from, and really my doctor's office isn't either. I thought maybe an allergic reaction, but since it is only on the one side, who knows. But I wanted to let everyone know I am alive and well, just not doing much of anything for the time being while I heal.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I'm sorry for the setback, I hope everything goes much more smoothly from here on in...