Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

9.19.2006

Leaving Las Vegas

After living in or around Las Vegas, or at the very least, the state of Nevada for the last 12 years, I'm actually moving on (at least for now). For the past 2 months, I've been miserably staying at my mother in laws, while my hubby was living and working in Louisiana. All this time, we have all been missing each other so much, and we've all been miserable in our current living situation. I wanted to wait till our house sold and we could buy another, but the wait has already been far too long for our taste. So tonight, my hubby flies in and we will be leaving first thing in the morning to start the 1700 mile drive. So I will be out of commission for probably the remainder of the week, but hope to begin posting on the journey home, and this new chapter in my life starting next week!

No comments: