Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

6.05.2006

Graduation has come and gone......

I always knew that one day this day would come, I just didn't think it would be this damn soon! Our little girl is growing up - SHE is NO longer a Kindergartner. Yeah! My baby's a First Grader now.
To be quite frank, I wasn't sure with all my week-long medical trips to Las Vegas over the last school year, that she'd even pass - but lucky us, medical emergencies do not count as an absence for her.
No, I didn't cry during the ceremony, although there were moments that I did get a little choked up. I can only imagine what her High School graduation will be like, I'll be ballin' the whole time! But thank God, that's not for a LONG, LONG, LONG time! But luckily since I won my appeal with Social Security, she now gets $600 a month that goes towards her college savings - and possibly a wedding if the interest pays off. But for now as a Grad gift, we are off to Disney!!!!!

1 comment:

LoraLoo said...

Oh my goodness. I know I say this all the time, but time sure flies! She was just this tiny toddler trying to tell me something in your kitchen, and here she is, graduating from kindergarten.

Have a BLAST at Disneyland!