Flickr Pictures

ScrapAddict74. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

2.08.2006

Melancholy

The only word that comes to mind right now, melancholy. My husband has been out of town since Monday, won't be back till Friday. He'll be home for a week or so, then leaves town for another week. It's quiet and lonely around here. Don't get me wrong, Natalie will talk your ear off - and kick the crap out of you while sleeping (she insist upon sleeping in our bed when one of us is gone.) But when you're depressed and alone, melancholy definitely fit the bill.

Then to top it off, I wake up yesterday morning and my eye is practically swollen shut. I iced it all day, and still today it is pretty swollen. I had to call a friend and ask her to take Natalie to school today and bring her home. I'm hoping with a little more ice, I'll be fine come tomorrow.

And it's not like this is the only thing, my drug company decided to drop my Avinza (morphine) from the plan. It's a $365 drug, and now is no longer on our formulary, so now It's a $30 co-pay, instead of $10, and I already pay out the butt for all the meds I take, plus no pharmacies here in town even have any in stock! So I haven't had pain meds since last week and my bones hurt sooooooo freaken bad I feel like if you just accidentally hit my shin, my leg would break. I hurt so much everyfreakenwhere. The Doc's office called today, and they are sending out a new RX for a Morphine generic that will cost a lot less.

I've been trying to do some little projects here and there to lift my spirits, but it's not easy when your heart's not in it all that much. But I need something to take my mind off of other things. Plus I really need to get back into scrapbooking, if I'm going to meet my goals this year and be published. I've also been dabbling in paper crafts and cards. Hopefully I will get on some Design Team or get published somewhere. I need something to get me out of my rut, and find happiness again.

No comments: